Enable auto update
Considering the numbers of build and the frequency of new versions (although this may abate after awhile), it would be great to have a system to update CocoMUD without removing the user's configuration. In theory, such a system isn't too complicated. In practice, it needs to be secure, which makes it more difficult:
- Find a way to retrieve available updates.
- Create the program to update which may run independently from the client itself.
#1 Updated by Vincent Le Goff over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Assignee set to Vincent Le Goff
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
The updater has been developed and is performing well in Python (commit 8ca46736d4525f235ac95df1628205759d23b51d). When frozen with cxFreeze, however, an error occurs (https://github.com/maxtepkeev/python-redmine/issues/149).
Please register to edit this issue