CocoMUD client is a MUD client designed for ease-of-access with a screen reader. It plans to offer just as many features as another MUD client, while remaining as accessible as possible through several features, including a Text-To-Speech (TTS) for speech and Braille messaging.
Other languages: French.
Start using now¶
These features are the main tasks of the CocoMUD client roadmap. You can click on one of these issues to see its progress as the project evolves.
- A MUD client with a steady networking system (#5).
- An accessible client with most screen readers (#6).
- A portable client on Windows, Linux and Mac OS (#7).
- A translated interface into different languages (#8).
- A simple but powerful mechanism to customize the user experience (#9), with aliases, macros, triggers and more.
Contact and discussions¶
You have a bug to report, a feature to suggest? You just want to say hello or talk about some ideas you have?
- You can post on CocoMUD forums, assuming you have an account here (if not, click here to register) .
- You can open a new issue, assuming you have an account here (if not, click here to register) .
- You can subscribe an post to the mailing list of CocoMUD. You don't need an account to do so, but you will need to subscribe by entering your email address.
Also available in: Atom