SSL certificate sometimes fails when checking for updates
One tester of the project has reported this issue when trying to check for updates.
URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED]
Most users haven't experienced this issue. The reason why this occurs for some is not clear.
#1 Updated by Vincent Le Goff over 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Category set to Networking
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee set to Vincent Le Goff
- Sprint/Milestone set to 8
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The testers who had this problem seem to have been fine for a month. It seems that they didn't have the authorization linked with the website, perhaps due to its recent creation. We'll see how it works.
Please register to edit this issue