Open multiple worlds in tabs
Different worlds should be open in tabs. Several options in the file menu should allow to open and create worlds. These worlds will be accessible through tabs (mostly through the Ctrl + tab shortcut). The AccessPanel has to forbid using tab (or shift-tab) for other purposes.
#1 Updated by Vincent Le Goff almost 4 years ago
- Checklist item Add the lock-in-input mode to the AccessPanel added
- Checklist item Add the wx.Notebook in the MainWindow added
- Checklist item Add a more logical link between the ConnectionDialog and world selection added
- Checklist item Connect the wx.Notebook to several open clients added
- Checklist item Create the menus to add a new world, open one in another tab and save one added
#6 Updated by Vincent Le Goff almost 4 years ago
- Checklist item Add a more logical link between the ConnectionDialog and world selection set to Done
- % Done changed from 0 to 60
The ConnectionDialog is now free to run for multiple worlds (commit 022e886ec0738ab765be535fdf7ab4eb76927acc). The selected world is obtained through a list (of one item) which isn't exactly beautiful. It would be better (although not highly urgent) to set a Session object in this context.
Please register to edit this issue