Create a credential system
For each character, it would be useful to create a credential system, with the login information and first commands to enter. This would be useful in case of disconnection, too, as the client could reconnect and login without prompting.
The difficulty is that these credentials should be protected on disk. There are different ways of doing this. It may be a bit complicated to do for this purpose, though.
#3 Updated by Vincent Le Goff over 2 years ago
- Checklist item Add a system of characters per world added
- Checklist item Allow to keep a credential per character added
- Checklist item Allow to configure this credential added
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Assignee set to Vincent Le Goff
This feature isn't doable without a character system. It will then be created.
Please register to edit this issue