#randplay: play one sound out of a list
Some days ago you asked me to open a topic for using more sounds randomly for one single event.
I will describe it on an example:
Lets take the triggerline: "Stormtrooper is dead)
So lets say each stormtrooper is an individual beeing so every stormtrooper would make other sounds when it comes to leave the world.
And we have 5 soundfiles with differend screamings. Dead 1 to dead 5
It would be nice if you could use some kind of dead*.wav and cocomud would play one of the five files when the trigger fires.
Hope i could explain the scenario in an acceptable way!
Have a nice weekend!
#2 Updated by Vincent Le Goff over 1 year ago
- Checklist item Add the #randsound sharp-script function added
- Checklist item Add the functions's user interface, allowing to add / remove sounds added
- Subject changed from More sounds for one trigger (random) to #randplay: play one sound out of a list
- Category set to SharpScript
- Assignee set to Vincent Le Goff
I propose to add the
#randplay sharp-script function. It could be used to add items to a list of random sounds. When called, it would play one of the sounds in the list.
Please register to edit this issue