CocoMUD client is a MUD client designed for ease-of-access with a screen reader. It plans to offer just as many features as another MUD client, while remaining as accessible as possible through several features, including a Text-To-Speech (TTS) for speech and Braille messaging.
Other languages: French.
Start using now¶
These features are the main tasks of the CocoMUD client roadmap. You can click on one of these issues to see its progress as the project evolves.
- A MUD client with a steady networking system (#5).
- An accessible client with most screen readers (#6).
- A portable client on Windows, Linux and Mac OS (#7).
- A translated interface into different languages (#8).
- A simple but powerful mechanism to customize the user experience (#9), with aliases, macros, triggers and more.